Tuesday, June 14, 2011

There is a Heartbeat!

Yes..there is a strong heart beat!! I have a growing strong baby growing inside me!! MY OB/GYN is so great. She calls me and says "are you alright? did you get an ultra sound?" I said no. She said.."I have appointments, but please come in. I am sure this is so overwhelming for you...and I will not be able to eat my lunch with out knowing if everything is okay. Come in and we will cry together or laugh and do the happy dance." I laughed..she made me laughed..that is why I so appreciate her. I picked up my husband from work and we drove through San Francisco like crazy to get there in 15 minutes.

She came in..and My husband loves her too. After going through UCSF clinic..most of the experience was so awkward..and we were not treated like humans..except for Dr Fujimoto( one of his assistants were good too) but my OBGYN...is just warm..and calm..and patient. we laughed and took home pictures of our baby.

I can breathe now!!! I am getting a doppler tonight. Do any of you any good one to buy?

Thanks for all your support:)

19 comments:

  1. YAY!!! such relief for you for another day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank goodness! great news. Was so worried but knew it would be ok. Its a tough baby alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that everything is alright..yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank goodness!!! I have been thinking of you and wondering how things were! What a relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read both of your posts....so glad everything is good again! Great to hear they got you in so quickly! Congrats on one strong heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you have such amazing support from your OB, and that she could fit you in right away!
    Yay!!! for seeing the tiny one, isn't that an amazing experience?!:)

    I am using my friend's Sonoline B doppler. My Bub was kinda' stuck on the front for a while, so I was lucky to be able to pick up the beat from around 9.5 weeks. However, it could be challenging to locate it for a while. The Doppler was definitely my sanity saver, I think you will appreciate that comfort at hand, as well.
    Greta news form the check-up! I am so happy for you!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! How wonderful too that you have such a great doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad that everything is OK - I only just read your last few posts.. so sorry for not commenting and supporting you earlier... But definitely happy to hear the heartbeat is good and strong :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so glad your ob took such good care of you. Great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo!!! I am so happy everything is ok. I love my OB too, I just wish I only had to deal with her for this whole process! Best of luck to you that the next 8 months go by event free!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man! Thank God your baby is okay! I also had red blood at 12 weeks almost 13. It wasn't spotting on the tp either... red blood in the toilet after peeing. So scary, but all was okay! My doc said it was probably from sex. So just keep that in mind too! All the extra blood flow to the cervix, it can get irritated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad everything is okay and you got to hear that sweet hb. I bought a used doppler off ebay- Contec was the brand- and I've gotten my money's worth already! Sounds like a great ob/gyn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful news :)) Congratulations... so fantastic to hear your little one's heartbeat :) Love to you always xoxo
    {newyearmum2.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm catching up right now.. what a scare you have had, so happy to hear all is well. Sounds like a lovely OB/GYN you have there =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the heartbeat! Fx for a healthy pregnagncy.

    ~Suzy
    ICLW #53

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! Nothing feels better than that moment you hear the heartbeat - except for the moment when you will hold your little one.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm here from my second ICLW. So pleased to hear that there's a heartbeat. Your little one must be a fighter, and absolutely desperate to meet their mum. I'll be rooting for you, and reading on.

    Best wishes,

    Casey

    ReplyDelete