Sunday, October 17, 2010

What am I thinking?
I am getting really organized in this blog. Join me and hear my stories of pain and comic relief with tying to conceive a baby. I would love to create a community and support and compassion around such a hard dilemma a lot of of are dealing with. I also am making a page of the books I am reading. I am going to make an extra effort to read more and learn from what I am reading. I would love to hear other's opinions and discuss interesting books with other avid readers. I also love to take pictures. So I hope you enjoy my pictures I take. I would love to hear feedback. As for food..we all love food. So I will talk about cravings, memories of food, and of course great recipes, Maybe diets I am on as well. And maybe once in a while I will write a memory or a story from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment