I am so excited!!! My first award. Thank you Kim for handing me the award...I do not know how stylish I am..but I will take it. lol Since I am going through such a hard time with infertility...this just brightens my world!!:) And the greatest part of this is I get to give awards out too.
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
5) copy and paste picture and gloat about your award on your blog!
Only 7..hmmm hahaha
1) When I turned 21, I achieved a promise I made to myself a year prior: to walk a marathon. I did in Hawaii and I made it to the finish line. It was one of my favorite memories, training with team in training and meeting so many great people.
2) I traveled to Israel when I was sixteen. It was another great adventure. so many great people I met and such great history to be seen.
3) a silly thing..hmm..my favorite guilty pleasure is watching the reality show big brother. I get so hooked. It is on after dark every night and three times a week during the summer. I just love the psychology behind it. It is just about the best reality show!
4) I had a dalmation while growing up. She was my best friend. We used to go to the beach and have picnics. I would bring pretzels and cheese. And in another bag would be lots of good cookies for her. And then we would stop and get ice cream for both of us. I loved her so much. My boyfriend would get jealous! He said I loved her more than him. It is probably true! lol..no...I loved them equally!
5) I am extremely giggly! I have the worst giggle fits. Normally if I am in a good mood, I will probably have everyone giggling or singing. Good times.
6) I have a Psychology background. I have a B.A. in Psychology and went to grad school for a master's in counseling..let's just say...did not proceed in that area...that story is for another post.
7) I love black licorice! Have you ever tried black licorice gum and ice cream. So delish!!
oh here are the awards..I really can't just pick 15...
I think I went over...oops:). But these blogs have made my blogging experience so rich and meaningful. I am
sure I am missing a few..but theseblogs have brought me to tears and laughter, helped ignite the fire in me and helped me see the light when I was far down in the dumps.