Friday, May 27, 2011

Ultrasound today at 3:45pm

This will be the shortest post I have ever written..but I just wanted to shout out that my ultrasound is at 3:45 today. I am and have been a nervous wreck. I have been having a hard time blogging lately and commenting because well...I can not think straight. I so hope everything goes well...so nervous...that is all that is in my head..I want everything to be okay and that I have a healthy baby growing and my body will be fine. I also would really like to hear the heartbeat. Not sure if this is possible at 6 weeks and 5 days. Wish me luck...

7 comments:

  1. I'm wishing you all the luck in the world! I hope you have a wonderful ultrasound!!! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best and looking forward to your update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm on the east coast and was hoping for an update any moment. until i glanced at your profile realized that you are wayyy on the other side of the country. so i will just keep sending up positive, sticky, growing thoughts as you wait a few more hours for the photo shoot. while you may see a hb today, a lot of machines (esp the ones at the REs office) aren't cool (sophisticated) enough to be able to get the microphone focused on the itty bitty hb to actually hear it. hope to read fabulous news later tonight!!

    ReplyDelete